Armand van de Putte | Sr. VP & Managing Director Bioriginal Europe/Asia
1. What is your role at Bioriginal, and how long have you been there?
Just started January 17th, as SR. Vice President and Managing Director Bioriginal Europe/Asia. My role will be to focus strongly on sales growth.
2. How has your previous experience helped you at Bioriginal?
My background in biochemistry, medical biology, microbiology and my previous job at Capsugel helped me a lot with understanding the importance of Omega’s and plant proteins.
3. What professional moment or achievement are you most proud of?
As I was Country Manager of Sigma-Aldrich, I asked all my managers to offer one holiday for good charity. We choose to do something for mentally disabled people who really need help. Together with many other volunteers, we offered our free help to 11.000 mentally disabled people at “Maak de droom waar” (make your dream come true) in the Jaarbeurshal at Utrecht. An event where music was made by well-known Dutch singers. It was an unbelievable experience for all of us. All my managers agreed that we had to do this every year and that it opened their eyes how rich they are, being healthy.
4. What is your favorite part of Bioriginal?
To have so many potential customers every day and the ease of doing business is fantastic.
5. Do you personally take any nutritional supplements? If so, which nutritional do you take?
I take every day 500mg Krill oil because it protect your heart, boost immune function, maintain healthy cholesterol and blood sugar levels and uphold brain health concentration, learning and memory.
6. What is one thing that people might not know about you?
That I cook a lot of Indonesian food on the weekends