Brad Lewis | VP Sales
1. What is your role at Bioriginal, and how long have you been there?
VP of Sales, and I’ve been with Bioriginal since 2012.
2. How has your previous experience helped you at Bioriginal?
I believe that traditional selling is dead and a deep understanding of customer needs is required to determine feasibility for aligning resources properly. For 20 years, I have helped companies adopt a unique sales method that is based on empathy and root cause analysis. Additionally, I have helped install infrastructure; integrated sales and marketing systems to ensure consistency of action and customer satisfaction.
3. What professional moment or achievement are you most proud of?
I created a proprietary method for Growth Strategy. After several turn-arounds, and mid-tier high growth engagements, I discovered that a significant component of growth strategy comes from your current customers. Your customers will tell you how to price, package, and deliver truly efficacious solutions if you question and listen objectively. The experience is pleasant for all involved as the intended outcome is to give the customers exactly what they need.
4. What is your favorite part of Bioriginal?
The culture and attitude, from the top down: “We will make it right for our customers”. This fits well with what I believe authentically. Everyone makes mistakes, but making it right is key.
5. Do you personally take any nutritional supplements? If so, which nutritional supplements do you take?
Krill for stamina, and GLA to keep my glistening complexion.
6. What is one thing that people might not know about you?
After 25 years in business and embarrassing myself in public, I am finally taking golf lessons.