Cameron Kupper | VP, Strategic Accounts
1. What is your role at Bioriginal, and how long have you been there?
I am the Vice President of Trading & Business Development., and I took this position in 2013. Prior to that, I have worked in various roles in New Product Development, Operations & Sales at Bioriginal since 1994.
2. How has your previous experience helped you at Bioriginal?
Well, as my first career position was at Bioriginal, I guess my work here has given me some great experience in all areas of the company, and the industry, that helps me today.
More specifically my work in Operations and Sales, in both bulk ingredient and value added products has given me an extensive understanding of what is possible when it comes to designing Omega solutions.
3. What professional moment or achievement are you most proud of?
Now that is a tough question…I don’t think there is one specific moment that stands out, but really a whole collection as we have built our company from 5 to 120 over the last 20 years.
4. What is your favorite part of Bioriginal?
I love working at Bioriginal. People here have passion about what they do and how our products can help the health and well being of others. Very few companies present this opportunity to work for something you believe in, with people who share your passion – this really motivates me!
5. Do you personally take any nutritional supplements? If so, which nutritional supplements do you take?
Absolutely! I take Borage oil for GLA, Krill oil and Vitamin D – nice balance I think!
6. What is one thing that people might not know about you?
In the last couple of years I have been exploring how to balance work life and give more back. I recently returned from a trip to Bolivia with Compassion Canada to meet two children that my wife and I sponsor there. It is amazing to see how this program can have such a positive affect on these children and their families.