Reporting to the Vice President, Manufacturing, the incumbent will manage and direct the operations of the Packaging Plant.
- Supervision of production and maintenance employees and day-to-day plant operations
- Ensure production is completed on time at agreed upon costs
- Management of maintenance programs with emphasis on preventative maintenance, within the established budget
- Identify and carry out improvement opportunities to address throughput, equipment utilization, operating costs and inventory management
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external contacts
- Participate in cross functional teams designed to introduce and improve overall process and systems
- Develop a knowledge on packaging business, manufacturing trends and an understanding of how technical changes may affect our ability to be competitive in our markets
- Responsible for establishing all shift production schedules
- Conduct employee performance reviews
- 5-10 years experience supervising production staff in food or pharmaceutical industries,(Packaging Environment)
- Preference given to those with experience in the mechanical operation of a production line including bottling, packaging and general production
- Knowledge of GMP or HACCP is required
- Competent in Microsoft Office environment
- Ability to work effectively as a team member; strong communication and interpersonal skills
Bioriginal is pleased to offer a competitive compensation and leading edge benefits program. Please send resume along with salary expectations to By Sept 30, 2016:
Bioriginal Food & Science Corp.
102 Melville Street, Saskatoon, SK S7J 0R1
Fax: 306-242-3829; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We value all applications, only those proceeding to interviews will be contacted.