Liquid Oils are extracted from a variety of omega sources and offer a great alternative to consumers who have difficulty swallowing capsules/softgels. However, most pure omega liquids have an unpleasant taste and odour, which can be a deterrent for consumers. We eliminate this issue right at the start through our Multi-Stage Organoleptic Evaluation Process for all our Omega ingredients. By using only the palette-quality plant or marine sourced omegas, you can be sure that your custom formulated liquid oil product will have a great aroma and taste that your consumers will love.
Contact us today to learn more, or to start developing your custom liquid oil product.
- Easy to take for those who have difficulty swallowing traditional softgels, such as children or seniors
- Lower cost per unit versus softgels
- Offer flexibility for dosing
- Perfect for consumers looking for alternative omega formats
- Customizable ingredient, dose and flavor options to meet your market’s needs
- Great taste
Bioriginal’s Multi-Stage Organoleptic Evaluation Process
- We evaluate, qualify and taste panel each batch of raw material for all our omega ingredients, and classify them according to their palatability.
- We then use only the palette-quality plant or marine sourced ingredients for formulating our customized liquid omega products.