How about taking some of the key benefits of coconut oil and distilling them into a concentrated source that packs a powerful punch?
MCTs, or medium chain triglycerides, are efficiently used by the body for energy production. They are rapidly metabolized and not stored as fat. They have become a staple with people looking for a natural energy boost that doesn’t cause jitters or the crash commonly associated with energy drinks.
LCO 100™ (100% Coconut MCT Oil)
LCO 100™ is Bioriginal’s proprietary coconut MCT oil. It contains 100% Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs) including Capric, Caprylic and Luaric acids and is completely coconut-derived.
Coconut MCT Boost
Coconut MCT Boost is our convenient, easy-to-use alternative to regular MCT oil. Derived from 100% coconut, it mixes easily into hot or cold beverages – blend not required. It is ideal as a clean label creamer alternative in coffee or smoothies. It can be added to shakes, cereal, oatmeal, yogurt, and fruit as well.
Some of the other features and benefits of Coconut MCT Boost includes its creamy taste and mouth feel and htat it has 7.3g – 14.6g of MCT per serving (1-2 Tbsp recommended serving size).
It is available in neutral and vanilla flavors. Custom flavor development may also be available.
Coconut MCT Powder
Coconut MCT Powder is a convenient alternative to MCT Oil. Whether you want to pack it for travel or use it to mix into coffee, smoothies or baking. Bioriginal’s MCT Powder expands your MCT options.
Our MCT powder is maltodextrin-free. It has the highest oil load on the market (75%), which means it has less fillers than other MCT powders on the market. A clear differentiator for your line!
Lauric Acid: When we consume lauric acid, it gets converted to monolaurin in our body providing anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal protection. This protection can increase our immune strength and prevent sickness.
Medium Chain Triglycerides: Medium chain triglyceride consumption can support weight management, performance enhancement and hair health.
- Weight Management: Studies show that medium chain triglycerides (MCTs) lower body mass index (BMI) and waist circumference.
- Performance Enhancement: Studies show that MCT consumption can provide sustenance and energy, improving performance of athletes.
- Hair Health: The triglycerides in lauric acid can penetrate inside the hair cuticle and cortex, reducing protein loss in healthy and damaged hair – preventing the formation of ‘split ends’.
- Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs) offer quick energy production, ideal for any active lifestyle*
- Rapidly metabolised, not stored as fat
- Thermogenic effect in the body, which encourages fat burning*
- Retains capric, caprylic and lauric acids, unique to Bioriginal’s Coconut MCT products
- 7.3g – 14.6g of MCT per serving (1-2 Tbsp recommended serving size)
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.