Bioriginal’s MCT (Medium Chain Triglyceride) oil is 100% coconut-derived and completely palm-free.
MCTs are rapidly and efficiently utilized by the body, and are free from harmful trans fatty acids. Our MCT oil still contains healthful capric, caprylic and lauric acid and is ideal for active, ketogenic and paleo lifestyles (to name a few).
The oil remains liquid at room temperature, making it convenient to use.
- Source of 100% coconut-derived Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs)
- MCTs are rapidly metabolized and efficiently utilized by the body (not stored as fat in the body)
- Convenient to use as it remains liquid at room temperature
- Quick energy production
- Energy boosting coffee drinks with MCT (Bulletproof style)
- Ketogenic and paleo lifestyles
- Suitable for sports and athletic lifestyles
- Enhance thermogenesis (fat burning)
Lauric Acid: When we consume lauric acid, it gets converted to monolaurin in our body providing anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal protection. This protection can increase our immune strength and prevent sickness.
Medium Chain Triglycerides: Medium chain triglyceride consumption can support weight management, performance enhancement and hair health.
- Weight Management: Studies show that medium chain triglycerides (MCTs) lower body mass index (BMI) and waist circumference.
- Performance Enhancement: Studies show that MCT consumption can provide sustenance and energy, improving performance of athletes.
- Hair Health: The triglycerides in lauric acid can penetrate inside the hair cuticle and cortex, reducing protein loss in healthy and damaged hair – preventing the formation of ‘split ends’.
- 100% Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs): Capric, Caprylic and Lauric acids
- MCTs are 100% coconut-derived
- MCTs are efficiently utilized by the body for quick energy production*
Want more? Your customers will love MCT Energy Boost (our LCO that blends into hot or cold- without the blender!
Liquid coconut oil is great in the kitchen, too. Check out our culinary offerings here.