BioPure DHA® is a rich natural source of the omega-3 fatty acid DHA, essential for neural development and cognitive function. Exclusive to Bioriginal, BioPure DHA® premium fish oil guarantees purity with rigorous quality control from source to shelf.
While typical fish oils usually contain higher levels of EPA than DHA, BioPure DHA® is unique in that it contains five times more DHA than EPA. High levels of DHA are especially important for infants and growing children as it promotes brain development and cognitive functions. Lower levels of EPA are particularly important for infants below 6 months of age, as EPA can suppress Arachidonic Acid (AA), an omega-6 fatty acid essential for vascular development in infants. The omega-3 fatty acids found in BioPure DHA® supports children’s health, cardiovascular health, joint health, cognitive health, mood health, healthy vision and prenatal health.
DHA: Studies show that DHA supports brain development, cognitive function, healthy vision, cardiovascular health and prenatal health while lowering symptoms associated with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and arthritis.
EPA: This omega-3 fatty acid supports cardiovascular health and prenatal health while lowering symptoms associated with depression, bipolar and arthritic conditions.
- EPA and DHA’s effect on cardiovascular risk factors. Read more
- Fish oil can lower risk of coronary heart disease. Read more
- DHA’s role in prenatal health. Read more
- Fish oil’s role as an anti-inflammatory agent. Read more
- Fish oil’s role in improving bone density. Read more
- Role of DHA and ALA in brain development. Read more