OmegaActiv® Fish Oil
A leading supplier in innovative ingredients, Bioriginal offers a pure, sustainable source of omega-3s.
OmegaActiv® Fish Oil is made from sustainably-fished silver herring and delivers balanced levels of EPA and DHA.
Bioriginal’s parent company, Omega Protein Corp., controls the fishing, manufacturing and refining, delivering a vertically integrated, traceable, and quality product.
From catching local Gulf and Atlantic silver herring, to packaging our finished oil, each step is an important process in producing our OmegaActiv® Fish Oil line of supplement products. We use state-of-the-art technology to analyze each batch with minimal impact to our Omega-3 fish oil. Depending on the application and requirements, we offer molecularly distilled products as well.
What results is a range of Omega-3 fish oils suited to meet supplement needs.
OmegaActiv® Fish Oil offers consumers a clean label that lists minimal, sustainable ingredients and a product that is made in the U.S.A.
EPA: This omega-3 fatty acid supports cardiovascular health and prenatal health while lowering symptoms associated with depression, bipolar and arthritic conditions.
DHA: Studies show that DHA supports brain development, cognitive function, healthy vision, cardiovascular health and prenatal health, and it also lowers symptoms associated with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and arthritis.
- EPA and DHA’s effect on cardiovascular risk factors. Read more
- Fish oil can lower risk of coronary heart disease. Read more
- DHA’s role in prenatal health. Read more
- Fish oil’s role as an anti-inflammatory agent. Read more
- Fish oil’s role in improving bone density. Read more
- Role of DHA and ALA in brain development. Read more
- Fish oil not just for the Heart. Read more